'American Hustle' wins top prize at Screen Actors Guild awards
LOS ANGELES Jan 18 (Reuters) - "American Hustle" won the Screen Actors Guild award for best ensemble cast on Saturday, the top prize at the annual Hollywood ceremony.
The crime caper starred Christian Bale, Amy Adams, Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence.
The Screen Actors Guild, made up of about 165,000 actors working in the United States, handed out awards for the best performances in film and television at televised ceremony in Los Angeles. (Reporting by Eric Kelsey; Editing by Lisa Shumaker)
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist