South Korean official kidnapped in Libya: Yonhap
SEOUL (Reuters) - A South Korean government official has been kidnapped in Libya, Yonhap news agency said on Monday, citing the Foreign Ministry in Seoul.
Yonhap said the official was likely involved in trade matters and had been kidnapped on Sunday in Libya.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead