Warburg Pincus buys stake in European ETF provider -report
NEW YORK Jan 19 (Reuters) - U.S. private equity firm Warburg Pincus has bought a majority stake in a European exchange traded fund provider, in a deal that will give the asset manager new funds to expand offerings and grow through acquisitions, the Financial Times reported on Sunday.
Warburg Pincus purchased the stake in Source from a group of banks that included Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs, according to the report that valued the investment at about $300 million.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |