Acer's shares plummet 4.7 pct after T$7.6 billion Q4 loss
TAIPEI Jan 20 (Reuters) - Shares of Taiwanese PC vendor Acer Inc lost 4.7 percent on Monday after the beleaguered company reported a greater-than-expected net loss of T$7.6 billion ($254 million).
The main TAIEX index opened flat.
Acer also said its senior executives would take a 30 percent pay cut.
(Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions