Czech credit conditions seen unchanged in Q1-c.bank lending survey
PRAGUE Jan 20 (Reuters) - Czech credit conditions will remain unchanged for corporate and mortgage loans in the first quarter and will tighten for consumer lending, the central bank's quarterly lending survey showed on Monday.
The survey also showed corporate demand for loans will increase in the quarter, while household demand for home loans will stay flat and consumer credit demand will decline. (Reporting by Jason Hovet, editing by Jan Lopatka)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions