Eaton to sell division to Safran for $270 mln
NEW YORK Jan 20 (Reuters) - Eaton Corp on Monday said it would sell its aerospace power distribution unit to Safran SA for $270 million, in a deal that is expected to close in the first half of 2014.
The division makes switches and power distribution items for use in aerospace systems, including cockpits, Eaton said in a statement. The unit had sales of about $102 million in 2013.
Shares of Eaton closed Friday at $76.85.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off at Philadelphia airport
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg phoned Obama to complain about spying
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |