Japan's Inpex wins extension in Abu Dhabi field stake
TOKYO Jan 21 (Reuters) - Japan's Inpex Corp said on Tuesday the government of Abu Dhabi has extended its concession for the Upper Zakum oil field by more than 15 years to Dec. 31, 2041.
Inpex has a 12 percent stake in the field, which is offshore from Abu Dhabi. Its previous term for the field would have expired on March 9, 2026, Inpex said in a statement. (Reporting by Osamu Tsukimori; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- UPDATE 4-Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Putin warns of consequences |
- Obama reaffirms commitment to Japan on tour of Asia allies