Malaysia's Jan 1-20 palm oil exports down 15.3 pct-ITS
KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Exports of Malaysian palm oil products from Jan. 1-20 fell 15.3 percent to 748,303 tonnes, compared with 883,575 tonnes shipped during Dec. 1-20, cargo surveyor Intertek Testing Services said on Monday. (Reporting by Niluksi Koswanage)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Nationalist leader says Scots tricked out of independence
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Kurds issue new call to arms against Islamic State in Syria |