CANADA STOCKS-TSX hits 2-1/2-year high as China data supports
TORONTO, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index rose on Monday to hit its highest level in about 2-1/2 years after as economic data from China helped drive gains in every major sector. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index unofficially closed up 102.08 points, or 0.74 percent, at 13,990.29. All of the 10 main sectors on the index were higher.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source