Norway gas output to increase by 20 mcm/d on Feb 7-15 -Gassco
OSLO Jan 20 (Reuters) - Norway's gas exports will increase by 20 million cubic metres (mcm) of gas per day on Feb. 7-15 due to a compressor test at a field offshore Norway, the country's gas system operator Gassco said on Monday.
"In the period... the operator will test a repaired export compressor," Gassco said on its website.
The Troll A platform in the North Sea, which is operated by Statoil has experienced problems with an export compressor since January last year that has limited gas production.
Statoil's partners at Troll are Total, Shell and ConocoPhillips.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |