PHILIPPINES PRESS-Bloomberry asks court to stop share sale by US partner - Standard Today
Philippine casino operator Bloomberry Resorts Corp has filed an urgent court petition to stop the sale of 921.2 million shares in the company by Las Vegas-based management firm Global Gaming Philippines LLC, Manila Standard Today newspaper reported.
Global Gaming, however, insists it has the right as a stockholder to sell its shares in Bloomberry.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes in Syria
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Louisiana judge rules state's gay marriage ban unconstitutional
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, "rumble on for years" - study