PHILIPPINES PRESS-Bloomberry asks court to stop share sale by US partner - Standard Today
Philippine casino operator Bloomberry Resorts Corp has filed an urgent court petition to stop the sale of 921.2 million shares in the company by Las Vegas-based management firm Global Gaming Philippines LLC, Manila Standard Today newspaper reported.
Global Gaming, however, insists it has the right as a stockholder to sell its shares in Bloomberry.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |