PHILIPPINES PRESS-Bloomberry asks court to stop share sale by US partner - Standard Today
Philippine casino operator Bloomberry Resorts Corp has filed an urgent court petition to stop the sale of 921.2 million shares in the company by Las Vegas-based management firm Global Gaming Philippines LLC, Manila Standard Today newspaper reported.
Global Gaming, however, insists it has the right as a stockholder to sell its shares in Bloomberry.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Anger mounts after bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Search resumes after Everest's worst climbing tragedy
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official