S&P assigns "A-" rating to PKO BP's eurobond
WARSAW Jan 20 (Reuters) - Rating agency Standard and Poor's assigned a "A-" rating to a eurobond of Poland's largest bank PKO BP, the bank said in a statement.
PKO placed five-year bonds worth 500 million euros last week, with a spread of 115 basis points above mid-swaps and said it may issue more bonds in the future.
The aim of the placement was to diversify the bank's funding sources. (Reporting by Anna Wlodarczak-Semczuk, writing by Karolina Slowikowska, editing by Louise Heavens)
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane flown deliberately toward Andamans - sources
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off from Philadelphia airport