Spain to issue up to 4 bln euros in T-bills on Tuesday
MADRID Jan 20 (Reuters) - Spain will issue between 3 billion and 4 billion euros ($4.07 billion-$5.42 billion) of 6-month and 12-month T-bills at auction on Tuesday, the Treasury said on Monday.
The auction is the first T-bill sale this year after two medium- and long- term bond auctions earlier this month.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |