Spain's Rajoy says will cut income tax, to take effect in 2015
MADRID Jan 20 (Reuters) - Spain's Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy on Monday said he will announce this year a cut in income tax that will take effect in 2015.
Asked in a television interview if he would cut income tax this year, Rajoy said: "Yes, but it will take effect in 2015. This is a yes because it will be approved this year."
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- Current underwater search for Malaysia plane could end within a week