Spain's Rajoy says will cut income tax, to take effect in 2015
MADRID Jan 20 (Reuters) - Spain's Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy on Monday said he will announce this year a cut in income tax that will take effect in 2015.
Asked in a television interview if he would cut income tax this year, Rajoy said: "Yes, but it will take effect in 2015. This is a yes because it will be approved this year."
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions