Accenture to buy ClientHouse for undisclosed amount
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Accenture Ltd on Monday said it would buy cloud computing services provider ClientHouse as part of a plan to expand its capabilities in Europe.
Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
ClientHouse is an independent provider of cloud computing services from Salesforce.com, as well as Veeva Systems, which provides cloud-based services to biotech companies, Accenture said in a statement.
Shares of Accenture closed Friday at $84.43.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in U.S. prison
- Australia police kill 'terror suspect' after two officers stabbed
- Islamic State blows away Gulf qualms about joining U.S. military action