Accenture to buy ClientHouse for undisclosed amount
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Accenture Ltd on Monday said it would buy cloud computing services provider ClientHouse as part of a plan to expand its capabilities in Europe.
Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
ClientHouse is an independent provider of cloud computing services from Salesforce.com, as well as Veeva Systems, which provides cloud-based services to biotech companies, Accenture said in a statement.
Shares of Accenture closed Friday at $84.43.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies