VIETNAM PRESS-DHG Pharmaceutical's 2013 net jumps 32 pct y/y - Vietnam Economic Times
Vietnam's DHG Pharmaceutical Co posted a net profit of 603 billion dong ($28.6 million) in 2013, up 31.9 percent from a year earlier, the Vietnam Economic Times newspaper reports.
Revenues of the firm, based in the southern city of Can Tho, rose 22 percent last year to 3.3 trillion dong, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |