VIETNAM PRESS-DHG Pharmaceutical's 2013 net jumps 32 pct y/y - Vietnam Economic Times
Vietnam's DHG Pharmaceutical Co posted a net profit of 603 billion dong ($28.6 million) in 2013, up 31.9 percent from a year earlier, the Vietnam Economic Times newspaper reports.
Revenues of the firm, based in the southern city of Can Tho, rose 22 percent last year to 3.3 trillion dong, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ