Singapore's Bumitama to raise $602 mln through Islamic bonds
KUALA LUMPUR Jan 21 (Reuters) - Singapore-listed palm oil producer Bumitama Agri will raise up to 2 billion Malaysian ringgit ($602.9 million) through Islamic bond issues in Malaysia, it said on Tuesday.
Proceeds will go towards capital expenditure, investments and debt refinancing, Bumitama Agri said. The bonds will have maturities between one and 15 years.
Maybank Investment Bank Bhd and United Overseas Bank (Malaysia) Bhd are advisers on the issues. ($1 = 3.3175 Malaysian ringgit) (Reporting By Al-Zaquan Amer Hamzah; Editing by David Goodman)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown