China Dec crude oil imports from Iran down 14.5 pct y/y
BEIJING Jan 21 (Reuters) - China's December crude oil imports from Iran were 2.16 million tonnes, or 507,707 barrels per day, down 14.5 percent from the same month last year, data from the General Administration of Customs showed on Tuesday.
On a daily basis, the December imports fell 5.7 percent from November's 538,513 bpd.
For all of 2013, China's Iranian oil imports were down 2.2 percent from the previous year at 21.4 million tonnes, or 428,840 bpd.
(1 Tonne=7.3 barrels) (Reporting by Judy Hua and Chen Aizhu; Editing by Tom Hogue)
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- U.S. hospital to discharge doctor treated with experimental Ebola drug
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Calm largely holds in Missouri after grand jury opens shooting investigation |