INDONESIA PRESS--Summarecon Agung sees 2013 net profit up 50 pct - Bisnis Indonesia
Property developer PT Summarecon Agung expects net profit of up to 1.2 trillion rupiah ($99.09 million) in 2013, up 50 percent from a year earlier and revenue of between 3.8 trillion to 4.2 trillion rupiah, an increase of up to 21 percent, said CEO Johanes Mardjuki, Bisnis Indonesia reports.
The firm booked marketing sales in 2013 reaching 3.3 trillion rupiah, below its initial target of 4 trillion rupiah. (Bisnis Indonesia)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 12110 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |