Mexican retail group sees 2014 same-store sales up 1.7 pct
MEXICO CITY Jan 21 (Reuters) - Mexican retail group ANTAD, which groups major supermarket chains as well as department stores, said on Tuesday it expects same-store sales to rise 1.7 percent in 2014.
The group said sales at stores open at least a year rose 0.1 percent in 2013.
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks