Mexican retail group sees 2014 same-store sales up 1.7 pct
MEXICO CITY Jan 21 (Reuters) - Mexican retail group ANTAD, which groups major supermarket chains as well as department stores, said on Tuesday it expects same-store sales to rise 1.7 percent in 2014.
The group said sales at stores open at least a year rose 0.1 percent in 2013.
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Search resumes after Everest's worst climbing tragedy
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official