Mexican retail group sees 2014 same-store sales up 1.7 pct
MEXICO CITY Jan 21 (Reuters) - Mexican retail group ANTAD, which groups major supermarket chains as well as department stores, said on Tuesday it expects same-store sales to rise 1.7 percent in 2014.
The group said sales at stores open at least a year rose 0.1 percent in 2013.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling