Mexican retail group sees 2014 same-store sales up 1.7 pct
MEXICO CITY Jan 21 (Reuters) - Mexican retail group ANTAD, which groups major supermarket chains as well as department stores, said on Tuesday it expects same-store sales to rise 1.7 percent in 2014.
The group said sales at stores open at least a year rose 0.1 percent in 2013.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions