Dow Jones CEO Lex Fenwick to leave News Corp
Jan 21 (Reuters) - News Corp said that Dow Jones Chief Executive Lex Fenwick is leaving the company.
William Lewis has been named interim CEO.
Fenwick was appointed CEO in February 2012.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane flown deliberately toward Andamans - sources
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off from Philadelphia airport