Novozymes Q4 core profit meets forecast
COPENHAGEN Jan 21 (Reuters) - Danish industrial enzymes maker Novozymes reported a rise in fourth-quarter operating profit on Tuesday in line with analysts' average forecast.
Its earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) rose to 703 million Danish crowns ($128 million) in the October to December quarter from a year-earlier 671 million crowns and against an average forecast of 699 million crowns in a Reuters poll of analysts..
Novozymes, whose enzymes are used in the production of goods from detergents to biofuels, forecast operating profit growth of 6 to 9 percent this year, up from 6 percent achieved in 2013.
($1 = 5.5016 Danish crowns) (Reporting by Stine Jacobsen; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee