NuPathe accepts Teva's takeover offer, ends deal with Endo
Jan 21 (Reuters) - NuPathe Inc said it terminated its takeover deal with Endo Health Solutions Inc and accepted an offer from Israel's Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd .
Teva offered to buy the neurology drugs maker on Jan. 8 for $114 million plus milestone payments related to its Zecuity migraine treatment.
NuPathe said Teva's offer represented a premium of about 28 percent over the upfront cash payment offered by Endo and equal amount of milestone-based payments.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ