NuPathe accepts Teva's takeover offer, ends deal with Endo
Jan 21 (Reuters) - NuPathe Inc said it terminated its takeover deal with Endo Health Solutions Inc and accepted an offer from Israel's Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd .
Teva offered to buy the neurology drugs maker on Jan. 8 for $114 million plus milestone payments related to its Zecuity migraine treatment.
NuPathe said Teva's offer represented a premium of about 28 percent over the upfront cash payment offered by Endo and equal amount of milestone-based payments.
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds