PHILIPPINES PRESS-Metro Pacific, PNCC to sign $509 mln road deal - Standard Today
State-run Philippine National Construction Corp and local conglomerate Metro Pacific Investments Corp's tollway unit will sign on Tuesday a joint venture agreement for a $509 million road project connecting the North Luzon Expressway and South Luzon Expressway, the Manila Standard Today newspaper reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |