SABMiller 3rd quarter sales rise
Jan 21 (Reuters) - SABMiller PLC reported higher third-quarter sales on Tuesday, helped by increases in lager and soft drinks.
The world's second-largest brewer said net producer revenue rose 4 percent for the quarter, ended on December 31, as sales volume rose 2 percent.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |