SABMiller 3rd quarter sales rise
Jan 21 (Reuters) - SABMiller PLC reported higher third-quarter sales on Tuesday, helped by increases in lager and soft drinks.
The world's second-largest brewer said net producer revenue rose 4 percent for the quarter, ended on December 31, as sales volume rose 2 percent.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- Russia ships troops into Ukraine, repeats invasion threat |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics