STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil mortgage loans break record in 2013, Abecip says
Financing for home purchases in Brazil soared 32 percent last year to an all-time high of 109.2 billion reais ($46 billion), Abecip, the group representing mortgage lenders, said on Tuesday. In December alone, loans extended to homebuyers rose 17 percent on an annual basis, the group said in a statement.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |