Spain mandates banks for 10-year euro bond
LONDON, Jan 21 (IFR) - The Kingdom of Spain, rated Baa3/BBB-/BBB, on Tuesday mandated Barclays, BBVA, Citi, Goldman Sachs, Santander and Societe Generale for the sale of a new 10-year euro bond.
The offering, tipped to be benchmark in size, will be launched in the near future, subject to market conditions, one of the bankers on the deal said.
(Reporting by Josie Cox; editing by Alex Chambers)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case