Turkish economy minister says sees 2014 GDP growth over 4 pct
BRUSSELS Jan 21 (Reuters) - Turkish Economy Minister Nihat Zeybekci told Reuters on Tuesday that he expects gross domestic product growth this year to exceed a 4 percent official forecast.
Zeybekci said the lira would stabilize ahead of local elections in March and said the current volatility of the currency was temporary. (Reporting by Orhan Coskun, Writing by Seda Sezer)
- Rescuers scour sea for Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source