Unilever CEO says emerging market strategy unchanged
LONDON Jan 21 (Reuters) - Consumer products giant Unilever is not changing its strategy in emerging markets, its chief executive said on Tuesday, despite an economic slowdown last year that crimped consumer demand.
Growth in emerging markets remains well above that in developed markets, CEO Paul Polman said on a conference call.
Polman added that developed markets, which include the United States, have not seen any pick up in consumer demand despite improving economic indicators.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data