VIETNAM PRESS-Vietnam Airlines signs $4 bln insurance deals - Vietnam Economic Times
National carrier Vietnam Airlines has signed insurance contracts worth a combined $4 billion with three domestic firms, namely Baoviet Insurance, PVI Insurance and Vietnam National Aviation Insurance Co, the Vietnam Economic Times newspaper reports.
The contracts cover the airlines' fleet of 82 aircraft for 2014, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- U.S. strikes help Iraq Kurds, army advances against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq