VIETNAM PRESS-Vietnam Airlines signs $4 bln insurance deals - Vietnam Economic Times
National carrier Vietnam Airlines has signed insurance contracts worth a combined $4 billion with three domestic firms, namely Baoviet Insurance, PVI Insurance and Vietnam National Aviation Insurance Co, the Vietnam Economic Times newspaper reports.
The contracts cover the airlines' fleet of 82 aircraft for 2014, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Kurds say they have halted Islamic State advance on Syrian town |