VIETNAM PRESS-Vietnam Airlines signs $4 bln insurance deals - Vietnam Economic Times
National carrier Vietnam Airlines has signed insurance contracts worth a combined $4 billion with three domestic firms, namely Baoviet Insurance, PVI Insurance and Vietnam National Aviation Insurance Co, the Vietnam Economic Times newspaper reports.
The contracts cover the airlines' fleet of 82 aircraft for 2014, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role |
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds