VIETNAM PRESS-Vietnam Airlines signs $4 bln insurance deals - Vietnam Economic Times
National carrier Vietnam Airlines has signed insurance contracts worth a combined $4 billion with three domestic firms, namely Baoviet Insurance, PVI Insurance and Vietnam National Aviation Insurance Co, the Vietnam Economic Times newspaper reports.
The contracts cover the airlines' fleet of 82 aircraft for 2014, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill