AT&T sees gain of about $7.6 bln in fourth quarter
Jan 22 (Reuters) - AT&T Inc said it expects to record a non-cash, pre-tax gain of about $7.6 billion in the fourth quarter from its pensions and post-employment benefit plans.
The gain will not affect the company's operating results or margins, it said in a regulatory filing. ()
It also said it expects to record a charge of about $500 million related to employee termination and other employee-related charges.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee