Credit Agricole agrees Bulgaria unit sale
PARIS Jan 22 (Reuters) - Credit Agricole said on Wednesday it agreed to sell its Bulgaria division to Bulgarian bank Corporate Commercial Bank AD.
The French bank said the sale would lead to a 160 million euro ($217 million) reduction in its risk-weighted assets while lowering its solvency ratios by less than 1 basis point.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source