BRIEF-EBay's PayPal margins lower in 2014 "as we continue to invest heavily"
Jan 22 (Reuters) - eBay Inc : * CFO says paypal margins will be lower in 2014 "as we continue to invest
heavily to protect and extend our leadership position" * CFO says "plan to make opportunistic repurchases of our common stock to
reduce the outstanding share count" * CEO: "I spoke with Mr. icahan briefly last week to hear his views" * CEO: "we continue to believe that the company, our customers, and our
shareholders are best served keeping paypal and eBay together."
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- Ukraine separatists reject diplomatic deal to disarm |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official