BRIEF-EBay's PayPal margins lower in 2014 "as we continue to invest heavily"
Jan 22 (Reuters) - eBay Inc : * CFO says paypal margins will be lower in 2014 "as we continue to invest
heavily to protect and extend our leadership position" * CFO says "plan to make opportunistic repurchases of our common stock to
reduce the outstanding share count" * CEO: "I spoke with Mr. icahan briefly last week to hear his views" * CEO: "we continue to believe that the company, our customers, and our
shareholders are best served keeping paypal and eBay together."
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales