Evercore hires Rabobank's M&A head for consumer role
Jan 22 (Reuters) - The former head of Dutch bank Rabobank's mergers and acquisitions practice for the Americas has joined Evercore Partners Inc, the U.S. boutique investment bank said on Wednesday.
At Evercore, Emmanuel Durand will work as a managing director focused on advising companies in the consumer sector.
Durand has worked on transactions for companies including Brown Forman, Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc, Kellogg Co , Rhone Poulenc SA and Saputo Inc.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |