F5 Networks reports 11 pct rise in revenue
Jan 22 (Reuters) - Network gear maker F5 Networks Inc reported an 11 percent rise in quarterly revenue as demand rose for its data traffic management products.
Revenue rose to $406.5 million in the first quarter from $365.5 million a year earlier.
The company's net income fell to $68 million, or 87 cents per share, from $69.5 million, or 88 cents per share.
Excluding items, the company earned $1.22 per share.
F5 supplies data traffic management equipment to companies such as Facebook Inc, Pandora Media Ltd, MakeMyTrip Ltd and the U.S. government.
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl