F5 Networks reports 11 pct rise in revenue
Jan 22 (Reuters) - Network gear maker F5 Networks Inc reported an 11 percent rise in quarterly revenue as demand rose for its data traffic management products.
Revenue rose to $406.5 million in the first quarter from $365.5 million a year earlier.
The company's net income fell to $68 million, or 87 cents per share, from $69.5 million, or 88 cents per share.
Excluding items, the company earned $1.22 per share.
F5 supplies data traffic management equipment to companies such as Facebook Inc, Pandora Media Ltd, MakeMyTrip Ltd and the U.S. government.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Ukraine says pro-Russia rebels shoot down two fighter jets