Einhorn's hedge fund adds new positions in Micron and BP -letter
BOSTON Jan 22 (Reuters) - Hedge fund manager David Einhorn, whose Greenlight Capital ranked among last year's best performers, said he had taken new stakes in BP Plc, Anadarko Petroleum Corp and Micron Technology Inc .
The fund returned 19.5 percent last year. Einhorn said bets on iPad and iPhone maker Apple Inc, General Motors Co , the Japanese yen and Micron had boosted returns, while Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc and U.S. Steel Corp hurt.
Einhorn detailed the moves in an investment letter obtained by Reuters.
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter