Fujitsu looking to buy IBM's server business - WSJ
Jan 22 (Reuters) - Japan's Fujitsu Ltd is considering buying International Business Machines Corp's low-end server business, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter.
Fujitsu and IBM could not be reached for comment.
Recent reports have identified Lenovo Group Ltd and Dell Inc as potential buyers of the x86 server unit, which powers corporate data centers.
Lenovo and IBM failed to reach an agreement last year over the business after differing on pricing. ()
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 billion in Yukos case
- Europe nervy as Russian assets hit by new sanctions talk
- Ukraine troops advance as experts renew attempt to reach crash site
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine