Fujitsu looking to buy IBM's server business - WSJ
Jan 22 (Reuters) - Japan's Fujitsu Ltd is considering buying International Business Machines Corp's low-end server business, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter.
Fujitsu and IBM could not be reached for comment.
Recent reports have identified Lenovo Group Ltd and Dell Inc as potential buyers of the x86 server unit, which powers corporate data centers.
Lenovo and IBM failed to reach an agreement last year over the business after differing on pricing. ()
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |