Euronext says to launch rapeseed meal, oil futures this year
PARIS Jan 22 (Reuters) - European exchange Euronext said on Wednesday it will launch this year futures and options for rapeseed meal and oil to add to its existing market for rapeseed grain.
Euronext, part of U.S-based IntercontinentalExchange Group, said in a statement its rapeseed derivatives had enjoyed strong growth and that the new products would notably facilitate hedging in the biodiesel sector, which uses rapeseed oil as a feedstock.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad