Euronext says to launch rapeseed meal, oil futures this year
PARIS Jan 22 (Reuters) - European exchange Euronext said on Wednesday it will launch this year futures and options for rapeseed meal and oil to add to its existing market for rapeseed grain.
Euronext, part of U.S-based IntercontinentalExchange Group, said in a statement its rapeseed derivatives had enjoyed strong growth and that the new products would notably facilitate hedging in the biodiesel sector, which uses rapeseed oil as a feedstock.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port