Israel receives around EUR5.75bn in orders for 10-year bond
LONDON, Jan 22 (IFR) - The State of Israel has received orders worth around EUR5.75bn for its planned issuance of a EUR1.5bn 10-year bond, according to market sources.
The sovereign set a final spread of 90bp over mid-swaps for the new issue, which is expected to price later on Wednesday.
Barclays, Citigroup and Goldman Sachs are the lead managers on the deal.
(Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |