Goldman Sachs to place up to 15.2 mln LEG Immobilien shares
FRANKFURT Jan 22 (Reuters) - Saturea BV, a company owned by Goldman Sachs, intends to place as much as 15.2 million shares in German real estate group LEG Immobilien AG.
The stake, which will be placed via an accelerated bookbuilding with institutional investors, represents 28.65 percent of LEG's outstanding shares, Goldman Sachs said in a statement on Wednesday.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source