ON THE MOVE-Morgan Stanley hires advisers from Fulcrum Securities, RBC Dain
Jan 22 (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley Wealth Management said that it hired one financial adviser from Fulcrum Securities and two from RBC Dain Rauscher.
J Patrick Kearns joined the company's Mclean, Virginia office from Fulcrum, where he managed assets of about $185 million.
Michael Cott and Donald Nejedly, both from RBC Dainscher, joined Morgan Stanley's Pleasanton, California office. They together managed assets worth $250 million.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data