Motorola Solutions revenue up 3 pct as government sales rise
Jan 22 (Reuters) - Motorola Solutions Inc, which makes walkie-talkies, rugged mobile computers and tablets, reported a 3 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by higher government sales.
Net income rose to $343 million, or $1.31 per share, for the fourth-quarter ended Dec. 31, from $336 million, or $1.18 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $2.50 billion from $2.44 billion.
Government sales, which account for 70 percent of revenue, rose 4 percent.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- UPDATE 2-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning