New U.S. subscribers lift Netflix 4th-qtr profit
LOS ANGELES Jan 22 (Reuters) - Netflix Inc reported higher profit for the fourth quarter as the company added 2.3 million customers to its TV and movie streaming service in the United States.
The company on Wednesday reported net income of $48 million for the quarter, up from $8 million a year ago. Earnings-per-share were 79 cents, Netflix said in a statement.
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data