Newmont mulls legal action on Indonesia tax
Jan 22 (Reuters) - Newmont Mining Corp said on Wednesday that it was considering legal action as well as other options in Indonesia, where it is facing a new export tax.
The U.S. miner said it was evaluating the impact of the tax on its Batu Hijau copper and gold mine.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- Inspiration for Harry Potter nemesis Umbridge revealed on website