PHILIPPINES PRESS-Lucio Tan buys more shares in PNB - Malaya
Filipino tycoon Lucio Tan's holding firm LT Group Inc has increased its stake in Philippine National Bank to 59.88 percent from 48.61 percent by subscribing to an ongoing stock rights offering, Malaya Business Insight reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine scrambles fighter jets above rebel positions as missile attack resumes
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- Ebola deaths surge in Sierra Leone and Liberia: WHO