PHILIPPINES PRESS-Lucio Tan buys more shares in PNB - Malaya
Filipino tycoon Lucio Tan's holding firm LT Group Inc has increased its stake in Philippine National Bank to 59.88 percent from 48.61 percent by subscribing to an ongoing stock rights offering, Malaya Business Insight reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |