PHILIPPINES PRESS-Lucio Tan buys more shares in PNB - Malaya
Filipino tycoon Lucio Tan's holding firm LT Group Inc has increased its stake in Philippine National Bank to 59.88 percent from 48.61 percent by subscribing to an ongoing stock rights offering, Malaya Business Insight reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets