TransCanada: Operations started on U.S. Gulf Coast pipeline
NEW YORK Jan 22 (Reuters) - TransCanada Corp on Wednesday said it had started operations on its Cushing Market Link pipeline that can ship up to 700,000-barrel-per-day of oil from the Cushing, Oklahoma, storage hub to Port Arthur, Texas.
The pipeline will likely ship just over 300,000 bpd of oil this month, traders said last week.
- Qatar will not host World Cup: FIFA official
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- New Jersey man attacked and killed by black bear, police say
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website