TransCanada: Operations started on U.S. Gulf Coast pipeline
NEW YORK Jan 22 (Reuters) - TransCanada Corp on Wednesday said it had started operations on its Cushing Market Link pipeline that can ship up to 700,000-barrel-per-day of oil from the Cushing, Oklahoma, storage hub to Port Arthur, Texas.
The pipeline will likely ship just over 300,000 bpd of oil this month, traders said last week.
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks