TransCanada: Operations started on U.S. Gulf Coast pipeline
NEW YORK Jan 22 (Reuters) - TransCanada Corp on Wednesday said it had started operations on its Cushing Market Link pipeline that can ship up to 700,000-barrel-per-day of oil from the Cushing, Oklahoma, storage hub to Port Arthur, Texas.
The pipeline will likely ship just over 300,000 bpd of oil this month, traders said last week.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data