TransCanada: Operations started on U.S. Gulf Coast pipeline
NEW YORK Jan 22 (Reuters) - TransCanada Corp on Wednesday said it had started operations on its Cushing Market Link pipeline that can ship up to 700,000-barrel-per-day of oil from the Cushing, Oklahoma, storage hub to Port Arthur, Texas.
The pipeline will likely ship just over 300,000 bpd of oil this month, traders said last week.
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid |
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid